5 tips for treating a sunburn
Summer is here and a sunburn can be a nasty side effect of spending time outdoors. As we head in to the summer season, keep these tips in mind when it comes time to treat your sunburn.
- Apply a cold milk compress for fast inflammation relief.
- Drink cold water to keep your body’s overall temperature down and to replenish lost fluids.
- Wear loose clothing to allow your skin to breathe more easily.
- Take an oatmeal bath to calm inflammation and itchiness.
- Use a one percent hydrocortisone cream to soothe an extra itchy sunburn.