Fighting Fall Allergies: Ragweed
Fall is just around the corner, and while it will bring cooler weather, it will also usher in a new wave of allergens. Ragweed is by far the most common allergen to attack during the fall season. Here are a few tips to fight back:
- Equip yourself with nasal steroids such as Flonase or Nasonex.
- Boost your stock of antihistamines.
- Wash your pets on a more frequent basis.
- Keep your windows closed to avoid letting allergens in to your home or car.
- Stay indoors on days the pollen count is high.
Need a physician? Call 1-800-Doctors for a free physician referral or visit www.1800Doctors.com for a free physician referral.