Taking care of your ears
The soothing sound of a mama bird chirping. The moving chords of a piano concerto. The favorite sound of children laughing. As much as we cherish these sounds, we should take every effort to protect and maintain healthy ears. So what can you do to keep your ears as keen to sounds as possible?
- If you work in noisy environments, don’t neglect to wear hearing protection.
- Avoid listening to music while operating power tools.
- Wear earplugs at concerts.
- Take care of upper respiratory infections quickly.
- Clean your ears with a wash-cloth or tissue.