Saint Thomas Midtown Hospital hosts REVIVE Her Health, a ladies only health event to help women take charge of their health, each year.
The event is open to the community and features hors d’oeuvres, wine, chocolate, shopping and a chance to ask your personal health and beauty questions to Middle Tennessee’s leading experts. Attendees can get the latest suggestions on personal image, integrative medicine, diet, exercise, weight loss, polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) and gynecologic advances, as well as urinary incontinence and pelvic health.
Previous featured health experts have included:
- Dr. Leah Cordovez, internal medicine, Nashville Medical Group
- Mila Grigg, image consultant, Moda Image Consulting
- Dr. Laura Lawson, breast surgeon, Tennessee Breast Specialists
- Dr. Kristina McCain, gynecologist, Women’s Health Specialists of Middle Tennessee
- Mary Sha Miller, center director, Metabolic Surgery Center at Baptist Hospital
- Dr. Harriette Scarpero, urologist, Associated Urologists of Nashville
- Dr. Catherine Stallworth, physical rehabilitation and integrative medicine, Baptist Hospital
- Dr. Mark B. Whaley, dentist, Aesthetic and General Dentistry